Saturday, July 14, 2012

Pallet Shelves

Pallets,pallets,pallets.....you see so many ideas on Pinterest about pallets.
 I love them and have had so much fun using them for inside and outside of my home. Probably because there are free!  My easiest project was pallet shelves.


1. Cut your pallet into thirds. Depending on the size of your pallet, you may only want to cut it into 2 pieces.  A circular works best, but you can use a sawsall, jigsaw, or hand saw.


You are almost done!  I know...so stinkin' easy.
2. Screw on a piece of 1x4 unto the bottom of the shelf.


Whala!  A great rustic shelf.  You can leave it rustic like I did, or paint or stain it.  So easy and free.

 3. To mount, find the studs in the wall and screw your shelves right to the wall.
4. Fill in the shelves with frames, artwork, old books, floral arrangements, etc..  Try to use lots of textures and color.

Stay tuned for my next pallet reveal.....

Happy Summer ,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment