Friday, April 6, 2012

Still working on the garage....

Week 5 of Mission Organization is going slowly....  My garage is like this deep dark pit.  I clean it out and the next day it is a disaster. I dream of the day when it is totally organized.  Until then, I will chip at it slowly...
This week, I was able to get some shelves up and buy some more containers to organize....Have I told you how much I love plastic containers?
This is the Before...


And the After....


So much better...  I put a cute hook on the side of the wall for my big beach bags.  Installed two more shelves and bought 2 bins for my extra cleaning supplies and paint supplies.  I would have gotten shelves the same size as the original ones, but they were free so I can't complain.

I truly feel, the best part of getting organized, is that you have more room to play.....


So with some of my clutter gone, I had room for this beauty!
I scored this huge chalk board at the thrift store for $5....yippee!  Its a little beat up, but my kids have been loving it. I will probably get some chalkboard paint and fix it up, but for now - its great! I also screwed two hooks into the wall which holds the buckets of chalk.  I love having the chalk board in the garage because it keeps the mess outside.  

What have you cleaned out lately?  I would love to hear......

2 comments:

  1. I meant to tell u today that I got a huge dry rase board during spring break from "our" store. Hehe. It's kind of like a school one with the little tray. I think im putting it in the playroom. I love how u hung this one vertical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh fun! ...funny thing is, I only hung it vertically because I couldnt hang it horizontal. My wall was too small, but I will take the compliment :)

      Delete