Saturday, March 17, 2012

T-shirt scarf for a $1


This will be the easiest project you have ever done!  It is a scarf made out of an XL t-shirt.  If you want to see this on video, go to www.theDIYdish.com
1. Take an XL t-shirt (100% cotton or cotton blend) and lay it out flat on a table. I bought mine at a thrift store for $1. W Cut the bottom hem off and cut a straight line across the shirt right below the sleeve.

2. You should have a large ring.  Put one side of loop under your foot and pull up as much as you can.
3. Wrap around your neck and you are done.  Wow! If being  fashionable was always so easy....

5 comments:

  1. Oh Steph!
    I Absostinkinlutely love your new header!!!!
    We had company last night and don't you know I had to pull out Tshirts and show them my new found technique!!!! I've had more fun with it and love my new scarfs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that just makes my day! I love to share crafty ideas.

      Delete
  2. Love love love the pictures of ou and the header for your blog. Precious. Who did them? Love the scarves too! These have been on my to do list for some time. I need to get to work while my kiddos are sleeping too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...Our friends Billy and Rachel Hyer took the pictures. They have a website so you can check out more of their pictures, Hyerimages.com ....They are amazing!

      Delete