Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 3: Mission Organization

Mission Organization is on full force at the Gammon's House.  This is my third closet that I have organized and I am feeling so great about all that I have cleaned out.  My coat closet is really nothing too special.  It only took about 1 hour to sort and clean.  Here it is:
 Like I said, nothing fancy.  But what I wanted to show you was how I organize all my children's coat.  I bought them at a garage sale for about $2 a piece. (I think they are intended for shoes)  They velcro right onto your closet rod and they are perfect for all their little jackets.  And the best part of it all, my kids can actually put their own coat away.  Anyway to make my life a little easier makes me happy.


Ok.....so the only negative part of all this organization is that my garage is becoming the dump pile for all the closets I am cleaning out. Its getting difficult to walk threw the garage...yikes

Don't judge me by my clutter....this is a process. This is my next challenge.  My garage is pretty big so I will need a few weeks.  I am going to show you my progress along the way.  I hope this is inspiring some of you. or maybe just making you feel normal about your clutter. I can't wait to show you a clean garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment