Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 4 : Mission Organization - the Garage

 Week 4 of Mission Organization is on its way and we are slowly cleaning out the garage.  This was the before:

 I am happy to show you the After:
So we were blessed to get this refrigerator for free, so we had to make room for it.
1. My husband made an extra shelf that my original shoe shelf could stand on.
2. I painted the shelves white and bought three bins to hold my toddlers shoes and boys flip flops.
3. The blue bucket holds all the boys cleats and shin guards.
4. I added an extra hook for my little girl's book bag.
5. Laminated some scrapbook paper and taped them on the wall for something fun.  Don't really know if the tape will hold...but its good for now!
 Total Cost of Project: $19
     - $7 for hook
     - $12 plastic bins

....keep in touch for the next clean peek of my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment