Thursday, February 16, 2012

My two little Picassos

  So I went to get my hair cut... and left my husband in charge of the kids.
This is what I came home to!
For those of you who know me, you can tell that this picture is about two years old but I thought it might make you laugh......They sure were having a great time with the paint. Not only did they make beautiful pictures on the walls, but they also got paint all over the carpet and furniture.  Luckily, we have a friend in the carpet cleaning business and he could come over right away.  It was pretty close to a miracle that he got it cleaned.  Needless to say, we did have to repaint the walls and I found a new place for my acrylic paint.
PS. In my husbands defense, he was taking a shower when the boys were so creative!

2 comments:

  1. Steph! You are so cute!!! I am so glad you are sharing all your fun and creative ideas! Love you!! Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this "incident" and think it's the cutest pic of those precious boys!!! Their faces are priceless!
    So excited to read all your tips and tricks and to watch your blog-creativity unfold!
    debra

    ReplyDelete